When I ask students to do something, and to think about why they are doing it, to me that is ACTIVE LEARNING.
ARTEFACTS are evidence of active learning that usually demonstrate the student’s ability to analyse, evaluate and create something.
Examples of online tools for creating artefacts are:
- wordpress.com for reflective blogging, an example is this blog
- screenr to create instructional videos
- Glogster EDU for creating online posters
- AnswerGarden for online brainstorming
- Flickr to upload and share images
- Audacity to create podcasts
You are welcome to visit this Evidence page for examples of my online artifacts. Those created during this course can be seen in previous posts.